Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chicago in the Fall





Daddy & Daughter 

When I went back home to Chicago this past weekend it was just as beautiful as I left it in August. I loved going back and having that crisp cool breeze in the air, rather than the stuffy humidity I've been dealing with since I came back to school. Being a winter baby, I can't help but enjoy putting on a sweater and cozying up to a fire. While I was home I went to the city to square some things away for my study abroad next semester- I am so excited, but I haven't decided between Paris or Florence yet, and we ended the day eating dinner at Mon Ami Gabi, which was delightful!
 We went antique shopping on Saturday and I found this amazing gold vintage piece. Each link has its own individual stone, which makes it so unique! I also went to a cute little chocolate shop and bought a few flavored truffles (my favorite).
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!