Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Seersucker Summer




Seersucker. Seersucker. Seersucker. I just love to say that word. Seersucker. Go ahead try, let it roll off your tongue. Okay, now that I know you just tried to do it, don't you love classic Seersucker? I know I do. So does my little brother. He is going off to college and is also redoing his entire wardrobe with preppy clothes, and let me tell you what a difference it has made it his over appearance ( I can say that because i'm his sister). A classy prep style can essentially bring any young man to looking fresh and handsome. So ladies who are reading tell your husband, boyfriend, brother or dad to get on the preppy side of life it's a much better way of dressing. 
What is he wearing? 

Blue and white vertical stripe Brooks Brother button down.
Blue Brooks Brothers pants
Sperry Topsider shoes
Lobster Brookes Brothers Belt
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!