Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Summer!







Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Tartally Summer 2013, where fashion, adventure, and photography will all be flooded into one magical place. Now, before I start posting new summer trends and what to wear, I thought I would tell you first: I received an internship with College Fashionista for this summer being their "What to wear" girl from Mizzou! Exciting right? I'll be posting the "What to Wear" under a different page so they remain separate part of the site.

I am SO relieved to be done with school, and SO ready to be a junior in college and have my own apartment with my own room (get ready for some décor posts!).

Lastly, it is PROM SEASON, and I thought it would be fitting to put up a photo of my little brother, to whom he resembles maybe Jay Gatsby, or maybe James Bond? Ha, ha. Anyway, I'm just overwhelmed with excitement that I could be there to take photos!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's a very cool suit! :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being done!!! Your brother looks awesome, that's a really great shot.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and style! i followed you on bloglovin and blogger :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!