Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's a polka dot world


I'm not sure why, but I have gone crazy loving polka dots. Not any polka dots... Black & White polka dots! On the rack, or in my case online, it may look like something you would never wear, but you would be surprised. I came across someone posting on Pinterest recently stating that she wished she could have style like the girls in pictures on Pinterest. Well, that didn't really make sense to me because you can have whatever style you want! You just need to be bold enough to try it. I mean, one day I'm wearing something super feminine and girly, and the next I'm all out in leather and rock n roll tee.

Today (obviously) is a polka dot day, but branch outside of your comfort zone you will be surprised how good it makes you feel!

Thanks again to NastyGal!

(Black jeans without polka dots are from Zara)



1 comment:

  1. I actually really like this!! I'm going to have to go shopping :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!